Currently, there are no centers like Clear® in Texas providing non-invasive electronic brachytherapy skin treatment.
Some dermatologists may think that starting this treatment program at their office would be an option, but here’s why that would not make financial and management sense:
1) Upfront costs would be substantial and very time-consuming which includes:
* Contractual agreements with a Radiation Oncologist, Radiation Physicist, and Radiation Therapist
* Lease or purchase agreements for the equipment
* Centralized electronic health software for the substantial documentation this treatment requires.
* Establishing a HIPAA compliant site wide secure billing system.
2) In addition, the reimbursement rates for electronic brachytherapy is quite unfavorable in Texas for one-off offices, as compared to other States, thus the time, money and efforts spent on setup of such a program would not be very economically viable. With Clear®, we provide a centralized solution that offers no risk to providers. Our turnkey solution for your practice is an extension of your practice with no management or human resources headaches and zero out-of-pocket costs – ever.
Clear is set up to be the leader in non-invasive electronic brachytherapy skin treatment. In each community we’re a part of – we take a team approach. The local dermatologists referral volumes support not only each center but also enhance treatment options by providing a cosmetically better outcome for patients.